Getting to know Flexent
If you’re a business owner with huge ambitions for your business but lack the resources to make ends meet, let us introduce you to Flexent, our flexible financing division for small businesses.
Flexent, formerly known as Cash Flow, offers alternative financing solutions to small businesses needing more working capital. Both lending products are built on your company’s projections which allow for tracking and stainable growth.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Customers approved for accounts receivable financing can send Flexent a copy of their invoices. Upon qualification, the bank will advance cash equating to 80%-90% of the invoices within 24 hours.
- Asset-Based Lending: Customers borrow against the strength of invoices and inventory for needs of $500,000-$4 million-plus. Upon qualification, Chesapeake Bank can advance businesses 80%-90% of accounts receivables and up to 50% of that amount in inventory.
Benefits you can expect with Flexent:
“We can provide financing for needs up to several million dollars at critical junctures – called inflection points – along a company’s growth trajectory,” says Kevin Wood, senior vice president. and managing director of Flexent. Approved borrowers can also expect the following benefits:
- Quick access to cash.
- Flexible draw amounts: Only access what you need.
- Maintained equity.
- Competitive rates.
- Fewer restrictions: You don’t have to deal with the limitations of traditional factoring or equity financing.
- Backed by a bank: Flexent is backed by Chesapeake Bank, an FDIC-insured institution.
Not just a Virginia business resource:
Flexent isn’t only a fit for Virginia businesses or those within the Chesapeake Bank markets. Their products meet a variety of needs for small to medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Because the model is so successful, other financial institutions also recommend Flexent as a solution to their customers instead of a traditional loan.
About the name:
Flexent has been a division of Chesapeake Bank for over 25 years. We recently changed the name from Cash Flow to stand out even more from those marketing to “cash flow” needs. “Flexent is more flexible than our peers, much less restrictive, and less expensive than factoring or equity financing,” says Kevin.
To learn more about how Kevin and his team can help find a solution best suited for your business’ financing needs, contact Flexent.